- Everybody should read “The Christian Bible” and then you should read anything on this website, seriously.
- “The God Delusion” by Richard Dawkins
- “The Satanic Bible” by Anton LaVey
- “The Satanic Witch” by Anton LaVey
- “The Sexual Politics of Meat” by Carol J. Adams
- “Making Stuff and Doing Things” by Kyle Bravo
- “The Vegan Girl’s Guide to Life” by Melisser Elliott (even if you don’t identify as a “girl” it’s a good read!)
- “We Need to Eat!” by Stacie is one of those life-changing zines.
- “He’s a Stud, She’s a Slut & 49 Other Double Standards Every Women Should Know” by Jessica Valenti (I think she should change the title to accommodate “everyone”)
- “The Origin of Species” by Charles Darwin
- “Make Your Place: Affordable, Sustainable Nesting Skills” by Raleigh Briggs
- “The Little Book of Conspiracies: 50 Reasons to Watch Your Back” by Joel Levy
- “Recipes for Disaster: An Anarchist Cookbook” by Crimethinc
- “Days of War, Nights of Love: Crimethink for Beginners” by Crimethinc
- “Expect Resistance, A Crimethink Field Manual” By Crimethinc
If you dig conspiracy theories like I do and you haven’t seen any of The Zeitgeist Film Series you gotta check it out. But like I sometimes say take it with a grain of salt, don’t take it too seriously or you can become incredibly paranoid and end up alienating yourself in the process.
If you’re interested in finding out more about feminism, the internet is a great place to look. I frequent Feminist Frequency every now and then which has great criticism on popular culture such as movies, books and video games.
***Note: I’m always updating this list because I love reading new books. If you have any recommendations you think I would enjoy based off of this list please let me know :)
Original poster: 666feetdown